It allows you add your own data, edit existing data and pull in data from various sources like Steam, Desura, How Long To Beat, Metacritic, GameFAQS, Google Image Search and more.
- Modern, clean & beautiful interface
- Import your games from various (web) sources or enter them in bulk
- Track who loaned what game and/or hardware
- Wishlist for games & hardware
- Automatic download of data from various sources
- Backup & restore to local sd and/or Dropbox
- Filter, group and sort your games & hardware by using powerful options.
- Light & dark theme throughout the app
- Export your full game/hardware list, or a custom selection to csv or share.
- A lot of information will be pulled from the online database, but all information can be edited
- Add labels with custom colors to your games & hardware
- Detail screen of game & hardware can be customized to your liking. Choose the cards you want to see.
- Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
- Use voice search: example: ‘Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection’
- Choose images from Image Search, online database, your phone or a direct url.
- Strong filter options, which can be saved.
- Build your own main menu with your preferences.
- Multiple view options: List, small list & grid
- Sort your game/hardware list by various sort option
- Group your games/hardware list by various grouping options
- Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail, or create to shortcut to a direct game/hardware list filter.
- Passionate & responsive developer 🙂
The FREE version is ad supported. To remove the ads, gain Dropbox support for backup & restore, unlock all features and show your support, please buy the unlock key.